Sage Pay Virtual TerminalSage Pay's Virtual Terminal is a quick and easy way to take credit/debit card payments by phone, fax or mail order.
Easy to use
Available from anywhere with an internet connection
Flat-rate pricing from £15 per month
Quick to set-up
Get up and running fast
Saves you time
Repeat payments and issue refunds quickly
Integrates with other Sage software
Be more efficient by sharing data
- from £15.00 ex VAT (£18.00 inc VAT) per month
- Up to 2000 users
- 1 - 250+ employees
- Free 24/7 telephone and email support
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Integration with your Sage accounts software
Increase your cash-flow by giving your customers the option to pay you faster via credit or debit card. Your Sage 50, Sage 200 and Sage Instant Accounts software has been designed so that card payments are automatically reconciled, saving you valuable time.
- If you're new to accepting card payments, Sage Pay can arrange a merchant bank account for you.
- Upgrade to secure online payments using Sage Pay Go and the latest version of Sage 50.
Did you know?
easyJet Plus!, Luton, Bedfordshire
When easyJet Plus! was originally launched in early 2008, the company used a different e-payment provider. However, their supplier couldn't meet their needs and the system wasn't flexible enough.
How did Sage Pay help?
Sage offered a very flexible service to easyJet Plus! and passed on our expertise. Using Sage Pay has allowed easyJet Plus! to take payments online and they have experienced very low levels of online fraud, thanks to Sage Pay’s high levels of security.
Get in touch
* Calls to this number cost the same as a local call from a BT landline. Calls from other providers may vary.
Contact the Sage experts:
0845 111 44 66
- Contact Sage Pay sales team
What accounting software does Sage Pay integrate with?
Download these documents to find out more about the product.
- Virtual Terminal datasheet (0.5Mb)