Sage 50 ForecastingSage 50 Forecasting provides, detailed, accurate financial forecasts allowing you to experiment, risk-free, with potential business scenarios.
Explore future growth opportunities
Planning the growth of your business and creating projections based on your current financial situation can often take days, if not weeks
Incorporate your forecasts into your business plans
A traditional business plan will consist of a financial projection supported by an explanation of the idea and the rationale behind it
Pick up your existing data from your accounts softwareEasily set up and manage links to your existing data sets in one central location
Produce clear finance reports to help fund and manage your business
View your important management reports in graphical format
Easier to work with finance or debt management companies
Be in a position to make calculated decisions based on accurate information
- from £699.00 ex VAT (£838.80 inc VAT)
- Up to 10 users
- 1 - 250+ employees
- Sage Financial Forecasting, Winforecast Professional
- SageCover, 2 day classroom training course
- Microsoft Windows 2000 to Windows 8, and Microsoft Office 2003 to 2010
Need a different product?
If this product doesn't meet your needs, why not try one of the following.
You can also get in touch with our product specialists for advice.
Make the most of Sage 50 Forecasting
To be able to use your software to its full potential, we offer you a range of additional services.
- SageCover - Expert technical support on hand when needed
- Training - to help you get the most from your software
Did you know?
Get In Touch
Contact the Sage experts:
0800 923 0344
- Contact the small business sales team
How do I trade in my software for Sage?
Download these documents to find out more about the product.